Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, February 25, 2013

15 Things you didn't know about me

1. I am a cat obsessive- Even as I type this my kitten is pouncing at my laptop because of the mouse on the screen.
2. I am in love with David Tennant;) He was ahhmaazzinng in Doctor Who.
3. I am a swot. I like to dedicate my time to my studies.
4. I don't have many friends. I only have 2 because I had bad experiences with my friends at a young age.
5. My Dad used to be in a mental hospital twice.
6. I have OCD - mainly because I over-organize everything.
7. Rock music is one huge aspect of my life. Although I do like dance music also to put me in a good mood.
8. I used to do beauty YouTube videos until loads of people at school saw them and started to take the p***
9. I love to sing, dance and act. I can't sing, I can dance a little and I can act a little but I don't care because I enjoy doing them.
10. I have my nose pierced.
11. All I seem to do with my time is be on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Beautylish or Instagram.
12. I am a dwarf - only 4ft 11.
13. I want to become a History/Substitute/Drama teacher.
14. I did Cheer-leading for 2 years until I had to quit because my ankle went weak. (They make you really stomp on the ground until you can't feel your legs.)
15. When I am old enough, I would like to go and see Russell Howard do his 'Good News' show. I love him:)

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment