Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Diary 16.12.12

Well tonight I am going out for my birthday meal, finally! I am excited but at the same time I feel as though I could possibly get bored. Bex is coming too though which is the best part and I have a gorgeous dress to wear.

I woke up, had a coffee, put on a Cascada CD, did my weekly exercising (push ups, sit ups, weights, jumps and scissor jacks). I the stretched by touching my toes for 30 seconds and did a bit of meditation. Then, I went for a walk, came back and had a bath, read a couple chapters of my book 'Secrets' by Jacqueline Wilson, moisturized my feet, washed my hands thoroughly after being weed on by my kitten (LOL), helped my mum tidy my room and then I set out my uniform for tomorrow.

What I need to do now is my makeup, hair, get changed and apply some perfume for tonight. I don't think I am going to go all out with my hair and makeup because my dress already makes a statement. I can't wait for the food mainly, barbecue spare ribs for starter, Margarita pizza for main and then I am not sure yet for dessert. It most likely will be something chocolaty. I've been making sure that I don't eat too much today. All I have had is a Go Ahead bar.

Now it's just the fact that I have to get off my lazy bum and do something soon. I am getting a taxi there with my mum and on the way we will be picking Bex up. my Grandma and her girlfriend (no rude remarks please) are meeting us there at the Italian restaurant and that's all who is coming. I wanted my step dad to come but her has to work which I am really gutted about.

This is also the first time that Bex is going to meet my family properly. I hope she likes them because they are a bit crazy. My mum has a huge habit of laughing too much, my grandma sings a lot and Catherine... well she gets in a mood once she has had something to drink. They are a bunch of characters but I love them too much to bitch about it.

Well, I think it's time that I go get ready. Talk to you later!:)

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxx

P.S.
This is my new addition to the family!:3
Smudge (the cat) was laid on my back the whole time whilst typing this! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment