Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Friday, February 22, 2013

3 Best Bloggers!

I decided to share 3 blogs with you that I adore reading! I am sure that you will too as they are so inspiring and make my day. I couldn't recommend these more. Please take the time to check them out and see if what they write about are your style. I am guessing that if you did that, it would really mean a lot to them. Anyway, just to let you know... there are so many awesome bloggers out there and it was hard to choose just three but I couldn't bombard you will loads! Enjoy!:)

Wonder Forest
This girl has it all going on! She is a great fashionista and I would highly recommend reading her blog to get some tips.

Cat
This is the girl that got me into blogging myself. I may not be as successful as her but she truly is an inspiration and her posts are quite unique too!

Elliebea
This girl is so beautiful! She also writes about her lifestyle too so you will never get bored!

Please check them out.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment