Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Monday, February 18, 2013

3 Things I am loving




  • Nikon Coolpix Camera: I have been adoring over this camera ever since I got it for christmas! It isn't just because of the quality but also because I can take pictures of me and my friends at any time as long as I remember to carry it in my bag! Also, it has a pretty pattern on it. :P
  • Stomach excersises: I feel like I need to do these because of the winter and they work! Not only do you begin to look less curvy after a certain period of time but you also can feel it working whilst you are doing them. Definatley carrying this workout on.
  • Kitten Posters: You should see my bedroom! My bedroom is covered in these posters. I love all things cat related so when I wake up on a morning and I see all of these kittens staring at me, it's just so cute! :3 
Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment