Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cupcakes


I love buns. All different kinds of buns.I can't make them though. I thought i would share this recipe that i tried to use but... It didn't end too well. Try to make them and enjoy!


These were not made by me

Ingrediants
110g butter
110g Castor sugar
2 eggs
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
140g plain flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder (raising agent)

Method
1. preheat oven 170*C
2. In a bowl, cream the butter.
3. Add sugar and cream together.
4. Add the eggs, one by one, beating all the time.
5. Add vanilla extract.
6. Fold in sieved flour and baking powder.
Bake the mixture in a prepared muffin tin or paper cases for 10 minutes!

Thanks for Reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment