Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Top 5 Beauty Products So Far!

I have decided to share with you all, the best 5 beauty products that I am really lovin' at this time of year. :3
These products are boss.

5. Oil Of Aloe Vitamin Rich Moisturizing Lotion - Enriched with Aloe Vera - pH balanced - 400ml - 60% Extra Fill

This is number five due to the smell. It's gorgeous! Obviously, because of the aloe vera in it, it is bound to smell nice. It does a good job at keeping your skin soft too.

4. Systeme - Pro Vitamin - 2 in 1 Volumising Gel Spray - With conditioner, For all hair types and Alcohol free - 250 ml

This feels so good on the hair. I was a bit sceptical at first because my sister gave me it claiming that it made her hair greasy. I didn't try it for a few months and then I though, might as well give it a go! So glad I did now. It makes my hair shiny and soft. :3
The application is also really easy to get out because it is via squirts. :P
I put this on wet hair before I blow dry it and it works wonders by making my hair soft, shiny and bouncy... A girls dream huh?

3. DermaVIO Tech Solutions - 4.8g

I have a sneaky feeling that I will be using this lip blam for a VERY long time... It's amazing. It smells nice, tastes nice, looks nice and feels nice, what's not to love? It glides on like a dream leaving your lips super soft and shiny.

2. Saffrom London Nail Polish in the colour 40

I love this nail polish brand. The formula glides on perfectly and lasts for a decent amount of time with little chipping. The colours are gorgeous too. I have a hot pink one and a red one. I would definatley purchase more colors.

1. Baylis & Harding England Skin Spa - rose, ylang ylang & patchouli - rich intensive body butter - 250ml

I love this body butter! It is definatley the best skin care/item that I have ever had. I apply it once I get out of the bath and it glides on smoothly and is spreadable which makes it even.

It smells nice, the packaging is gorgeous and it makes you feel like a superstar... honestly! Because of this product I actually can't wait to get in the bath!:3


I'm sorry that there are no pictures. This is because I don't have a camera at the moment (getting on for Christmas) and I don't want to use my phone because the picture quality is terrible...

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment