Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Summer Holidays!

The best time of the year. The difference is... This year, I am not going back to school at the end of it all. I am looking forward too it but I am also not used to the fact that I am going to sixth form. I am dreading the fact that I am meeting new people, that's one of the things that I find really difficult. My best friend is coming with me though so that's a plus. We always stick together. I don't know if it will be better or worse...

The most strange factor to get used to will be the uniform concept. I won't have to wear one! I am going to dye my hair purple I think just because... I can! :P

I am ready to go to sixth form I just know that when I leave school I am going to miss it, despite how much I complain. I am moving on with my life! That's a good thing, right?

Thanks for reading!
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment