Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Book Bore


Do your books ever taunt you?

These books have been for quite a while. At the moment I am reading KISS by JACQUELINE WILSON- she is the only author who has really ever stuck me to the book.These are the books that I have had for a while now but never got down to reading. Here they are;

1. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen by Dylan Sheldon
2. Threads by Sophia Bennett
3. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
4. Seeking Crystal by Joss Stirling
5. The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman
6. A Bad Boy can be Good for a Girl by Tanya Lee Stone
7. Boy Trouble by Sarah Webb
8. Mother's Ruin by Nicola Barry

I have been wondering what it would be like to listen to an audible book... Would you recommend it?

One book that I would like to give a go would be the hunger games series. This series is by the author Suzanne Collins.
It's a crime that I actually haven't read it yet. I haven't watched the film either... This is good though as it would give me a chance to really appreciate the book. Well I have a lot to get through! 

Beautiful creatures is also on my list but I am thinking about getting that for my phone, what do you think?
Let me know if you want more posts on books.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment