Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

G-Force

Directed by: Hoyt Yeatman
StarringWill ArnettPenélope CruzZach Galifianakis
Rating: 5/10
Year: 2009

..........................................................................

First of all, I would like to say that this movie is definatley one for kids.
The celebrities did suitable voices for the guinea pigs and matched well to the different personalities of the cute furry animals.
The effects of the movie however, was not impressive.
The actual guinea pigs and other cast members where definatley the best that they could be and each had their own individuality which was brilliant for this film! The feisty female really makes the  movie interesting in her own unique way as it puts a spin to the story.
Overall, this film is full of unique ideas and action. Unfortunately  I did not find it entertaining and I couldn't get myself into the story-line. 
Needs improvement!

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review :)

    Http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem:) I really love your blog, I followed you. You write very inspiring post's!:)

    ReplyDelete