Welcome!

Heey! Thanks for checking out my blog, please recommend to your friends and thanks for reading:)

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bedroom Influences

I would like to improve my bedroom design but I am not sure what to do with it. My room just doesn't feel home-ly enough. I would like some creative aspect to it but I can't think of anything. I do like my room but at the moment it is pretty boring as shown below. If you have any suggestions then please comment.



I didn't get much of a say in how I wanted my room before my mum decorated it. She thought that because I listen to rock music a lot, this was my type of style. It is in a way but I wish it was bright pink and black instead of blue. I would never tell my mum that though. These are some designs that I wouldn't mind for my bedroom:











I would like it to be pink. To have a laminate floor. Dimming lights. Blind. Bigger wardrobe. Maybe even a double bed.

Thanks for reading,
Lot's of Love,
Becky
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment